Animal Acceptance Policy:
Pets are allowed on the premises only after a pet lease has been signed and a pet fee paid with a maximum of two pets per apartment. A fee is required for each pet. Please use assigned areas designated as pet walk areas and dispose of pet waste properly. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when not in the apartment. All pets allowed on the property at any time must meet the Breed Restriction list. Animals must be approved by management and must comply with the requirements of residential policies. Per the residential lease agreement, residents are responsible for their pets and no pets of any kind shall be permitted on the premises without written consent of management. Management reserves the right to amend existing policies as deemed necessary by giving reasonable notice. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, disabled individuals are permitted to own and utilize service animals. Furthermore, nothing herein shall hinder full access to the apartments and the common areas by individuals with disabilities.
The following list of dog breeds and any mix thereof are commonly considered aggressive and will not be allowed on the premises:
Alaskan Malamute, American Bulldog, American Pit-bull, American White Shepard, Akita, Bandag, Argentine, Dogo, Belgian Groenendael, Belgian Laekenois, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Tervuren, Bull boxer, Belgian Shepard, Boerboel, Boxer, Catahoula, Cane Corso, Chow Chow, Dago Argentina, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, Fila, Brasileiro, German Shepherd, Huskie, Japanese Josa, Mastiff, Neapolitan Mastiff, Pit Bull or Pitt Bull Terrier, Presa, Canario, Rottweiler, Siberian Huskie, Staffordshire Terrier, Wolf Dog or Wolf Dog Hybrid.
• The resident must abide by rules and regulations set forth in the Animal Addendum.
• We will accept cats, dogs, caged birds, and aquarium pets to include fish and turtles only. No snakes, alligators, wolves, or other wild, exotic, endangered or poisonous animals and reptiles will be allowed.
• Fish tanks cannot exceed 40 gallons.
• Pets shall not be kept, bred, or used for any commercial purpose. All animals should be spayed or neutered by six months of age unless the procedure is deemed medically unsafe by a veterinarian.
• Pets must be confined to the pet owner’s unit or acceptable designated areas and must not be allowed to roam free or be tethered. Pets must not be left unattended on patios or balconies. Pets in transit are to be carried, restrained by a leash, or placed in an animal carrier.
• Persons who walk pets are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their animals and discarding securely bagged pet droppings. Cat litter may not be disposed of in toilets.
• Pet caregivers are responsible for any damage caused by their pets. Any damage caused by cleaning chemicals or other such materials used in an attempt to remedy said damage is also the full responsibility of the pet owner.
• No pet shall be allowed to become a nuisance or create any unreasonable disturbance.
• Feeding and caring for stray cat colonies is not acceptable. Stray or injured cats shall be trapped and care provided as necessary. Where no caretaker is available, stray or injured animals shall be reported to the local animal control authority for rescue.
• Pet owner and/or caregiver shall indemnify the property, management, and ownership and hold harmless against loss or liability of any kind arising from their pets.